Monday 3 June 2013

Again . Nice Song Baby :')






maksodnye ----------:)

  • I fell for you the moment I first saw you
    You were so beautiful
    I fell so deeply for you


    I felt it for the first time
    The thing called love, and my heart racing
    I can’t help my heart feeling this way

    I will go closer to you, just stay as you are
    I will hold you tight so you can feel me more


    * Only one to protect you
    Only one person to value you
    The person who will love you is me

    ** Only you are the one who makes me exist
    Only you have stolen all of my heart
    My All, You are the reason for me baby yeah


    My heart pounds when I see you
    I look and look but I want to keep looking at you
    I’m in front of you, pretty sweety girl
    Only you are the reason I live

    I will be a bit braver, just trust me
    Will you catch me so I can have you more?


    * Repeat

    ** Repeat

    If something happens to you
    Will you tell me? Will you lean on me?

    Only one to make you smile
    Only you to make you happy
    The person who will only look at you is me


    Promise you forever
    I love you, who has taken all of me
    My love, You are the reason for me baby yeah


    Only you are my reason

No comments:

Post a Comment